Friday, December 02, 2005

40mins for Today

I wasn't going to do any training today since I haven't had a day off since Sunday. But having felt pretty lively and not too sore the guilt kicked in and I went to gym. I started off fine for the first 15mins but the next 15mins was pretty tough - the legs got heavy and I felt like my form was very sloppy. The last 10mins I felt good and I kicked up the pace and tried to bring it home a little quicker. This is usually the way with me - I start off feeling fine and finish feeling good but the middle section of my runs are really tough. I think it is more a mental issue then physical.

Today:
7.7kms in 40mins on a 1 incline
The first 30mins done at 11.5km/h and the final 10mins worked my way up to finish off at 13km/h.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home