Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Speedy Run

I went to the gym earlier then normal today - probably wasn't a good idea as it was Midday and hot as hell. I decided to do the_en4cer patented speed work routine that I've been doing the last couple of weeks - I don't think its textbook stuff but I think its getting the job done. Its give me a good mental boost as well because anytime I do it I ended up averaging under the 5.00min pace.

I felt good after the run and still think I had a little bit left in the tank ie. I didn't collapse into a ball on the ground afterwards. Not sure what to do with the routine next week but I think I might try and up the pace a little on the speed sections - I'm kinda making things up as I go along but I'm very happy that I feel good afterwards as a couple of weeks ago after a session like this I was pretty much ga-ga!

Today:
6.2kms in 30mins
Done in alternating 2min intervals of 10.5km/h and 14.5km/h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home