Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back To The Gym

After my hill run yesterday it was back to the gym. I thought I would be sore today but I actually woke up fine. I had intended to do a 45min run today but thought I would go for something shorter and give my body a nice gentle workout.

I started out very easy and as strange as this sounds sometimes when I am running too slow it feels very uncomfortable - that can only be good right? I like to settle into a groove that feels right - so towards the end of the run I really picked things up and in the end it was a brief run but one that left me feeling very good.

Today:
5.8kms in 30mins on a 1 incline
The first 5mins done at 11.2km/h, the next 15mins done at 11.5km/h and worked my way up to 13.5km/h for the final 10mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home