Friday, January 27, 2006

End Of Another Training Week

I pulled up pretty well from the Aus Day Fun Run which is a good sign. I had visions of me waking up barely being able to walk but apart from a little soreness in the knee that was about it. Its been interesting reading the varied accounts of runners all over Australia and their impressions of the Aus Day Fun Run - overall you would have to say that it wasn't very positive. When I read BlueDog's report of the Sydney Run I have to say I cracked up laughing - funny stuff and a nice flipside to the usual reviews everyone writes.

I have one more week left here in Toowoomba and I've decided to put the house on the market rather then rent it out. So anyone wanting to buy a lovely 3bedroom home in Toowoomba - look no further! Once the pics are up on the Real Estate website I'll put up the link.

Today:
9.3kms in 50mins on a 1 incline

Week: 60.1kms
Month: 217.4kms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home