Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Hate Moving!

Moving house is possibly one of the worst things you can ever have to do. The amount of crap that is accumulated over the years is quite staggering. I can't wait until all this is over.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I did an hour on the treadmill. My calf muscle was still a little sore but I wanted to do a good session as today I only planned on doing a short one due to the Aus Day Fun Run tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the run - apart from City 2 Surf its the only Fun Run I've ever done. I have no idea what time I am likely to do but ideally I would like to run under 40mins for the 8kms.

Tuesday: 11.3kms in 60mins on a 1 incline
Today: 5.7kms in 30mins on a 1 incline

Week: 42.8
Month: 200.1

I also got tagged by Go Girl with the blog questionaire - so here it goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
This time 10yrs ago I had just got my first permanent posting with the National Bank after spending a year on relief staff. It didn't last long though - I quit the bank not long after and went back to Uni full time to finish my Commerce Degree (I had been studying externally).

Five snacks I enjoy?
Mars Bars, Herb & Spice Flavoured Rice Cakes, No Fat French Vanilla Yoghurt, Maggi 2min Noodles and Bananas

Five songs I know all the words to:
Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
Boys of Summer - Don Henley
Blow Up The Pokies - The Whitlams
Take On Me - A-Ha
Beautiful Day - U2

Five things I’d do as a millionaire:
Holiday in a Chalet in the Swiss Alps every year
Watch the FA Cup Final Live every year
Buy a high rise unit on the Gold Coast with Beach Views
Make some shrewd investments
Have the best Home Theatre system money could buy

Five things I like doing:
Watching movies, reading, travelling, trivia nights and I'll show my immaturity by admitting I love playing PlayStation and Xbox games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home