Sunday, July 15, 2007

Longish Run

I did a longish run today and this would have been the longest I've run since September last year - 14.2kms in 75mins. I was pretty chuffed with the effort and felt good at the end apart from being a little heavy in the legs. At least now I know that I can run the City 2 Surf and its just a matter of trying to improve the fitness level and shed a bit of weight before then.

My Asics have officially died and I've been running in a pair of New Balance that were dirt cheap that I just use as a casual shoe. Surprisingly I really like them! Before I switched to Asics I used to run in New Balance - the only reason I changed was that I noticed the majority of runners wore Asics so thought 'whats good for them is good for me'. A trip to the shoe store may see me change back I think.

Todays Run:
Distance - 14.2kms
Time - 75mins

1 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, it's always good to find more running blogs to read - especially when I am stuck at home being a big sook!

:)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home