Saturday, July 14, 2007

Solid Training Week

Thank god its the weekend! I had a crapppy week at work - very busy and I was feeling pretty lethargic and fatigued. Apart from Wednesday night I think I fell asleep by 8pm every night. Despite all that I still had a pretty solid training week. I had thought about doing my runs in the morning but when I woke up at 5-30am on Tuesday morning and it was cold and still dark that idea went right out the window! I applaud anyone who runs in the mornings - I honestly don't know how you do it.

Not much chatter about City 2 Surf on the CoolRunning message boards. I must be the only one who gets so excited by this race. Hopefully when bibs get sent out the anticipation will build.

Monday:
8.8kms
45mins

Tuesday:
7.7kms
40mins

Wednesday:
7.7kms (some hill work)
40mins


Thursday:
Rest Day

Friday:
7.95kms
40mins


Saturday:
7.7kms (some hill work)
40mins



Total Kms 8th July - 14th July:
51.35kms

1 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

I'm sure the C2S banter ... and sledging ... will be on CR soon. Guess everyone's just getting over the GC and stuff like that.

Hopefully catch up with you down there.

PS I'm excited too :-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home