Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hard Going

I'm proud of myself at the moment. I started getting back into the swing of things last Wednesday and apart from having Saturday off I've managed to run each day - nothing exciting just 30minute sessions which are pretty testy for me at this stage. The heat and humidity are energy sapping. I start my runs off feeling pretty good but after 10 minutes I'm ready to pull the plug. I keep telling myself this is because of the heat and humidity but in actual fact its probably because I'm so unfit. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll see a drastic improvement in my fitness levels.

I've been scouring the jobs in Brissy the last week or so and I've put in a few applications - with a bit of luck it will be sooner rather then later that I get to move. Unfortunately I've got my mind so set on leaving Cairns that I'm at the stage where I just want out of here - not a good situation to be in because it doesn't make you the nicest person to be around at the best of times.

Anyway, its good to be running again. I feel better in the mind for it and I'm praying that physically I will be better for it soon as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home