Friday, December 30, 2005

End Of The Month

I had another good session on the treadmill today and even picked up the pace a little. I only trained 5 times this week but I've ended up doing more K's this week then any other. My runs have been longer then usual and I dont feel any worse for it, in fact I feel much better. This week I managed 48.7kms and I've noticed that from each week in December I've increased the K's marginally.

I have to admit I am itching to do some sort of run somewhere soon. All this running and nowhere to put any of it into practice.

Happy New Year to everyone and stay safe!

Today:
11.5kms in 60mins on a 1 incline
First 15mins done at 11.3km/h, next 15mins done at 11.4km/h, next 15mins done at 11.5km/h, and final 15mins done at 12km/h.

Month of December:
198.1 kms

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

There is not much going on in regrads to races,apart from the smaller club ones. Well done on an impressive monthly total, you can see that there is improvement happening just by looking at the speeds and durations you achieve on the treadmill.

Good news about the Garmin, I have used it for a few runs and it's great. You will be running everywhere outside just to play wih it, or until the winter hits at least :)

Happy New Year!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Good stuff on the longer runs!

As Shane said not much going on big race wise, though some of the smaller ones are well worth the effort of attending.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can see 2006 is gonna be such a great year for you running wise.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home