Thursday, December 29, 2005

Feelin Good

After my battle with the Toowoomba Range yesterday I retreated back to the safety of the treadmill. I felt surprisingly well today and didn't have any soreness or fatigue which was a big relief. My calf muscles got a good working over and I was sure they were gonna pay the price for the next couple of days. Once I did a few stretches and got going on the treadmill everything felt great and I have to say it was one of the easiest runs I can ever recall doing - I wish I felt like that everyday. When I finished I felt as though I'd just warmed up and could do it all again but common sense prevailed and instead I walked out feeling proud of myself and all the dramas of yesterday were forgotten.

Today:
11.4kms in 60mins on a 1 incline
First 20mins done at 11.2km/h, next 15mins done at 11.3km/h, next 5mins done at 11.4km/h and final 20mins worked my way up to 12.5km/h.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home