Friday, December 23, 2005

Midday Session

Something different today - I went to the gym around Midday. There was practically nobody in the cardio room and the air conditioning was on full throttle which made it a welcome relief from the heat. To top things off nicely there was a David Bowie special on Music Max.

I felt great today, its amazing what running in a pleasant temperature can do for you. It made me realise how much I'm looking forward to Winter - having said that though I think I'll feel differently come June/July/August.

Not sure what to do over the next few days. I'm off to the Sunshine Coast on Saturday for a couple of days and I think I'll feel guilty if I skip too many training sessions. I'm in a really good routine at the moment and I'm worried if I break it I'll get into bad habits.

Today:
7.7kms in 40mins on a 1 incline
First 1omins done at 11.2km/h, next 10mins done at 11.4km/h, next 10mins done at 11.6km/h, next 5mins done at 11.8km/h and final 5mins done at 12.5km/h.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Enjoy the Sunshine Coast. There are some fantastic places to run up there, no need to break the great training cycle!

Have a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes for a fab 2006.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

Enjoy your break, up the coast. Having a few days off may motivate you even more. Thanks alot over the last month for your comments and support. Have a great Xmas and New years and I will be back next year reading all about your progress. Cheers Shane

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home