Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Quick Blog

I forgot to post in my blog yesterday that I got an MP3 Player for Xmas. Its nice to be able to run on the treadmill with music playing - makes the time go much quicker. The problem is I must have gumpy earholes because the headphone plugs keep falling out once I start running - its so frustrating!

Its still hot here but not as bad as it has been. It looked like it was going to storm here this afternoon but all we got were dark skies and a little rumble.

Today:
7.7kms in 40mins on a 1 incline
First 20mins done at 11.4km/h, next 10mins done at 11.6km/h, next 5mins done at 11.8km/h and final 5mins done at 12km/h.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

I have that same problem with my earphones and so use elastoplast or strapping tape to hold them in - it works a treat!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

Nice present, I've never ran with music before, must give it ago. Hopefully you find something that works for you so you can fully enjoy your gift.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home