Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Bit Sore Today

For the first time I woke up a little sore today. My ankles were a little tender and my back didn't feel 100%. After I got up and moved about for a while they both felt a little better, but I decided I wasn't going to overdo it today and only have a brief session on the treadmill. I think I've been very fortunate so far with injuries so the last thing I want at the moment is to be laid up and unable to train.

Today:
6.1kms in 30mins on a 1 incline
4min intervals done at 11.5km/h followed by 2min intervals at 14km/h

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

You may have to increase the amount you do on other surfaces. The problem with doing alot of training on a treadmill is that the surface has alot more cushion, and is probably the reason why you are a bit sore.

Nice casual run though, would have helped loosen things up.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home