Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What A Difference A Day Makes

After waking up sore yesterday and having a relatively easy day, I woke up feeling 100% this morning. I was still debating in my mind whether to skip training, take it easy or just go back to normal - by this afternoon I was comfortable with the idea of just going back to normal. It was very humid here again today (very strange weather as Monday is was a little bit nippy!) and by the end of my run on the treadmill I was lathered in sweat and my clothes were absolutely soaking - it makes you feel good though because you feel like you've done something worthwhile.

Apparently there is an 8km run at Southbank in Brissy on Australia Day - I'm definitely going to have to travel down the range for that one. Finally, a run in the not so distant future on the agenda. Might have to order a CR Cap I think!

Today:
9.5kms in 50mins on a 1 incline
First 20mins done at 11.3km/h, next 15mins done at 11.4km/h and the final 15mins worked my way up to 12.5km/h

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Might see ya at the Aus Day run. If I'm in town I'll be there for sure. Just look for the CR cap with 'Tesso' embroidered on the back :-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

If you don't already know there is an official website. The address is http://www.ausdayfunrun.com.au/

Good to hear that you are feeling brand new again.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home