Monday, December 12, 2005

Feeling Inspired!

It was great to read about all the CR's exploits from the weekend. I can't wait to be one of those getting out there and among it. Its inspiring stuff to read all the blogs and does wonders for my own motivation.

I felt much better today and didn't have any troubles with my run. Not sure what the problem was yesterday but hope it doesn't happen too often.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a road circuit at about 7-30pm. I've mapped out a route that will take me past some of the houses in the local Xmas lights competition - it should be good and may even get me in the festive spirit.

Today:
7.7kms in 40mins on a 1 incline
The first 15mins done at 11.5km/h and finished off at 11.8km/h.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Glad you're feeling better. Those tough days are..well tough! I suspect yours was because of your step up in mileage or kilmeterage(if there is such a word)

3:37 PM  
Blogger miners said...

Hey mate - great to see a few more runners blogging their exploits. And don't be too worried about yesterday - those flat days just "happen". They certainly happen enough to me at any rate!

Thanks heaps for your comments - I really appreciate it!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home