Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hilly Road Circuit

I did my road circuit again tonight. It was nice and cool when I set off which was very welcome as I didn't feel like battling the heat again. I took the run very easy and unlike last week I felt relaxed the whole time - I even thought I may have been slightly quicker then last week but as it turned out I was 6seconds slower.

At the end of the month I've decided I'm going to reasses my training routine and be a little more 'goal specific' and aim at something in the future. At the moment I'm just running to how the body feels and don't feel like there is any purpose to it. I do feel much fitter though and the body apart from a little soreness once in a while has held up very well - but now its time to get serious!

Today:
4.6kms in 23.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home