Thursday, August 10, 2006

Its All In The Hands Of The Gods

This is my last post before C2S! I'm off tomorrow. It hasn't been the best preparation for the race but I've really put in the effort in the last 4 weeks. This time a month ago I was in a real rut and had serious doubts about whether or not I could even run 14kms. But now I'm cautiously optimistic of running a reasonably good time - anything under 75mins and I'll take it. Tonight I did a quick 5km at about 90% - I probably shouldn't have run it so hard but thats my last run now until Sunday so I thought I'd better at least put in a real effort.

I don't have any Cool Running gear - shame on me! But if I see any Cool Runners I'll be sure to give you a yell and introduce myself if I'm not feeling too shy. Chances are if I run a great time I will be keen to tell everyone and anyone that will listen - so watch out!

Hope everyone has a great day and if you don't do a PB there is always next year! Have a great run and enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home